Under the Bathroom Sink
Optimize the area under your bathroom sink with easy additions and storage ideas.
Optimize the area under your bathroom sink with these effortless additions. Install a pullout rack on one side of the cabinet for toiletries. Arrange bars of soap and boxed items so you see things easily from above. Fill buckets and open containers with cosmetics, shaving gear, and manicure supplies. Store everyday supplies in clear containers. Gather essential cleaning supplies on a lazy Susan. A canvas pouch hung inside a door keeps small cleaning supplies at the ready. Attach acrylic wall bins to the side of the cabinet. Stash hairdryers and other tools here. Cover the bottom of the cabinet with vinyl place mats which are easy to clean or replace. With a little planning, all your bathroom essentials can be located in one convenient spot.
More For You
- Bathroom Storage Ideas ? Better Homes and Gardens ? BHG.com
- Room-by-Room Organization Tips -- Better Homes and Gardens -- BHG.com
- 30 Ways to Store More in Your Bath
- 20 Weekend Projects Under $20? Bhg.com
- Ultimate Storage-Packed Baths - Better Homes and Gardens - BHG.com
- Expert Advice to Cut Clutter
- Home Office Storage Solutions
- Bathroom Vanity Solutions
- 19 Ideas to Steal for Your Apartment: Ideas for Apartments, Condos, and Rentals
- Storage Personality Quiz